Frequently Asked Questions for Your Convenience
- One of my teachers sums it up beautifully – “It’s knowing when to bring it, and when to put it away.” It’s about being smart with your emotions and about becoming aware of yourself, your inner world, the people, and the world around you. In becoming more in tune with our emotions, clients are able to strengthen relationships, communicate effectively and understand and develop appropriate empathy for others. Helping us become more aligned with who we are, more authentic, clear, aware, resilient, and more emotionally, physically, mentally, and energetically healthy; EQ-i 2.0 helps us to become our best selves and interact with the world in a compassionate and effective way. Continue reading I Am My Best Coaching’s FAQ section.
- Emotional Intelligence Assessments are right for everyone. The EQ-i 2.0 test helps you to identify strengths and areas for potential improvement. With guidance, findings can help clients significantly improve their well-being, workplace, and leadership performance, interpersonal relationships, and communication. The EQ-i 2.0 assessment helps us pinpoint exactly where we can level up in our goals, our personal and/or professional development, our challenges, conflicts, stressors, and blind spots, in all areas of life.
- Whether it’s personal, professional, or executive coaching, I have worked with clients through a variety of goals, changes, and challenges over the years. Coaching is like a living, breathing journal that tracks, supports, and keeps you accountable every step of the way. I have coached people through conflict resolution, increasing self-confidence, and life-path clarity, cultivating assertiveness and healthy boundaries, building healthy relationships and communication skills, wellness solutions, stress management, life transitions, releasing unhealthy habits and patterns (& building new healthy ones), increasing focus/productivity/ proactivity and supporting them in becoming more aligned and authentic while on the journey of healing, growing, learning about themselves and self-actualizing.
- For teams, I coach on Emotional Intelligence, Team Training, Relationships Building, Team Building, cultivating Leadership Skills, optimizing Company Merger Transitions, Effective Communication, and more.
- The assessment process is simple. After discussing and deciding which assessment test is right for you, I will send you (and/or your team) a link that takes you to an online questionnaire. The assessment questionnaire takes 15-20 minutes to complete and must be done in one sitting. Once you have completed the assessment, I will send you your results within 48 hours and get in touch with you to set up a debriefing session. In your debrief session, we unpack your test results and discuss the next steps, such as coaching, consulting, or considering other tools, such as personality tests, values assessments, etc.
- In each session, I do a lot of listening. I ask a lot of clarifying questions, and I compassionately work with each client at an appropriate pace and in a safe and confidential space. Coaching sessions are intended to give clients clarity, provide them with solutions, and hold them accountable. Each coaching session is customized to your specific needs to give you the most targeted and focused support and provide you with key tools that can assist the coaching process.
- I am like a Clarity, Solutions, and Accountability Coach all in one. I coach individuals or groups.
All ages and backgrounds, aged 7-99, from around the world:
- HR Professionals
- Youth and Young Adults
- Groups and Teams
- Workshops are fully customizable in order to best serve clients with their individualized needs. My workshops typically start at 1-2 hour sessions, with options for a ½ day, full day, or several week-long workshops and courses.
- Originating in Japan, Reiki is an energy therapy technique used for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is performed with the intention to activate and guide the universal life force energy (Chi) to release any energetic blocks and allow energy to flow through the body. Hospitals and medical clinics around the world are incorporating Reiki into their complementary healthcare programs, as the scientific evidence of its benefits mounts.
Reiki typically begins with clients removing their shoes and lying down face up, fully clothed, on a comfortable medical-grade massage table for the duration of the session. The room is calming, and the option to listen to soft music during the session is given. Clients experience the healing energy of this mainly non-touch treatment, along with custom-selected crystals specifically chosen for your session. It’s a safe, compassionate space for you to breathe, relax and release any tension you may be holding onto.
- Like coaching, Reiki can benefit anyone seeking to optimize their potential and become more in tune with themselves. Reiki can help if you are feeling stressed, anxious, conflicted, drained, uncertain about your life’s direction, or dealing with any difficult life circumstance. The intention-driven practice can also serve as a moment of downtime, allowing clients to reset their nervous system and have a session that allows them to rebuild their life energy, relax, refresh, and realign their minds, body, and soul.
There are multiple techniques used, with mild to medium pressure applied, depending on your needs. Cups are applied in a way that creates a vacuum that pulls the muscles up. Cups typically remain in one position for several minutes with Stationary Cupping. With massage cupping, oil is used to help glide the cups along the body, or cups are popped on and off with Flash Cupping. Cups can leave bruises on the body, but typically disappear in 2-7 days. The cups may feel tight for some, but usually not uncomfortable. This sensation should go away after a few minutes. If you start to feel pain, always let your therapist know immediately. I am with you during the entire process to make sure that you are always comfortable.